About the Quebec permanent code

Everyone needs a permanent code if they study in Quebec. There are no exceptions. If you do not have a permanent code, you will pay a surcharge on top of your tuition fees.

Permanent code surcharge

Existing permanent codes

New permanent codes

Visit your Student Centre to fill out the Code Permanent Data Form. Under the "Personal Information" section, select "Code Permanent Data Form." You can also access your Student Centre by logging in to the Student Hub and going to My CU Account.

Learn how to fill out the Code Permanent Data form

You will need to submit a legible photocopy of the required official documents as indicated in the chart below:

Contact us & next steps

Back to top

© Concordia University