Skip to main content

Quebec permanent code

Identify yourself as a Quebec student

You will pay more tuition if you do not have a permanent code.

Quebec's Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES) gives you a permanent code to identify you as a student in the Quebec education system. Universities need your permanent code to receive funds to help pay for your education.

Register or apply for a permanent code now

Provide Concordia with your existing permanent code – or give us the information needed to create a permanent code – and we will forward your information to the ministry.

Visit your Student Centre to fill out the Code Permanent Data Form. Under the "Personal Information" section, select "Code Permanent Data Form." You can also access your Student Centre by logging in to the Student Hub and going to My CU Account.

Learn how to fill out the Code Permanent Data form

If you are not ready to register, you should read more about the permanent code and how to obtain one.

  • About the surcharge, surcharge deadlines
  • What a permanent code looks like
  • Find your permanent code
  • New permanent codes
  • Contact and help
Back to top

© Concordia University