Register/drop a workshop
How to register/waitlist for a workshop
- Locate the workshop you wish to register for on the GradProSkills website and open the workshop’s description page.
- Click on the blue button (top right) titled "Sign in to register/waitlist." If you do not see this button it is because registration is not open yet for this specific workshop.
- You will be prompted to sign-in. You must sign in with your Concordia student netname and password.
- Once your student status has authenticated, you will be showed a prefilled registration/waitlist form and our registration terms. Review and agree to our terms, then submit the form.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your registration.
- Remember to add the event to your personal calendar.
- If you were added to the waitlist, you will be automatically enrolled if a spot becomes available before the registration deadline. If you are automatically enrolled, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment. Should you no longer be able to attend, you must drop the workshop (see instructions below).
How to drop a workshop
- Sign in to the GradProSkills portal with your Concordia student netname and password.
- Click on “GradProSkills registrations.”
- Click on the workshop you wish to drop followed by “unregister for this event.”
- You should receive an email confirmation that you have unregistered.
- Remember to remove the event from your personal calendar.