Thesis Boost Writing Retreat
Next edition will be between November 23-25, 2022
Twice a year, GradProSkills, in collaboration with Concordia Libraries, the Student Success Centre, and Health Services, organize a multi-day writing retreat for graduate students in the mid to late stage of writing their thesis.
The event provides a motivating environment, supportive workshops, and one-on-one consultations aimed at helping participants advance in their writing process.
To learn more about, visit the workshop listing for GPLL249.
View the Fall 2022 Thesis Boost Schedule.
For further workshop information, contact GradProSkills Events at GradProSkills-Events@concordia.ca
- Events & services
- Graduate Seminar in University Teaching
- MITACS Training
- Grad Chat
- Meet & Write
- Graduate Leadership Development Program
- Versatile PhD Subscription
- Thesis Boost Writing Retreat
- 3MT & MT180
- Graduate Research Scholarship Application Prep
- Postdoctoral Career Conference
- Acfas Journées de la relève en recherche