Thesis Boost Writing Retreat
Next edition will be in November 2021
Twice a year, GradProSkills, in collaboration with Concordia Libraries, the Student Success Centre, and Health Services, organize a multi-day writing retreat for graduate students in the mid to late stage of writing their thesis.
The event provides a motivating environment, supportive workshops, and one-on-one consultations aimed at helping participants advance in their writing process.
To learn more about, visit the workshop listing for GPLL249.
For further workshop information, contact GradProSkills Events at GradProSkills-Events@concordia.ca
- Events & services
- Grad Chat
- Code Together
- Meet & Write
- Graduate Leadership Development Program
- Versatile PhD Subscription
- Thesis Boost Writing Retreat
- 3MT & MT180
- Graduate Research Scholarship Application Prep
- Postdoctoral Career Conference
- Acfas Journées de la relève en recherche
- Graduate Seminar in University Teaching
- MITACS Training