Study abroad: Concordia Student Exchange Program (CSEP)
Do you like to travel? Would you like to interact with other cultures in a university setting taking approved courses that will count for credit towards your degree at Concordia? If you answered "yes" then you should look into Studying Abroad through the Student Exchange Program.
In order to be eligible, students in the Faculty of Arts and Science are required to comply with the following prerequisites:
- Be full-time (at least 24 credits: fall and winter) in the academic year prior to going abroad; this includes being full-time in the fall term if going abroad in the winter term.
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 (B-)* in the year of application and maintaining this GPA until you leave on exchange.
- Students must have a strong mastery of the language of instruction at their host institution. Students hoping to attend a host school that does not offer courses in English must be able to study in that language, and will be asked to provide supporting documentation proving they can function in that language.
* For schools requiring a higher GPA, please see the CSEP site.
- Attend a mandatory information session given by Concordia International.
- Attend a highly-recommended (but not mandatory) information session given by the Faculty of Arts and Science.
- Register for an Arts and Science CSEP information session on:
- Friday, May 31, 2019 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. AD-311 (Loyola Campus)
- Fill out the Concordia Student Exchange Program application online. Please follow all steps and instructions identified.
- Don’t forget to fill out and upload the CSEP course approval form which has been signed and approved by your department advisor.
- Once all documentation has been submitted by the deadline, simply wait for an approval letter from the Faculty of Arts and Science as well as a letter from Concordia International explaining which school you have been approved for.