Sustainability Volunteer Program
The Sustainability Volunteer Program connects students to sustainability opportunities across campus.
About the program
The Sustainability Volunteer Program, run through the Office of Sustainability as a complement to the Sustainability Ambassadors Program, is your one-stop-shop for sustainability volunteering!
There are many initiatives in our sustainability ecosystem on campus, from student groups to university offices to academic departments!
Our Sustainability Volunteering Program, currently in its pilot phase, aims to connect you with these amazing volunteer opportunities with ease!
Benefits of participating include:
A targeted quick tutorial to support you in identifying your best fit for volunteering
Recognition on co-curricular record for your volunteer hours
Virtual certificate recognizing time spent volunteering (for 25+ hours)
Volunteer appreciation events
Exclusive and early-bird offers to sustainability events and opportunities
- All students who register for the program must complete the one-hour Moodle sustainability training before they can begin volunteering with campaigns
- Some individual campaigns will have additional training that is required in order to volunteer with them-- it depends on the group!
- There is no time committment required to join-- once you're signed up, pick and choose the volunteer slots and opportunities that work best for you!
How to get started
- Fill out the quick form below
- Our Sustainability Ambassadors Program coordinator will be in touch with you within five (5) working days with next steps!
2022-23 volunteer opportunities
For questions about the Sustainability Volunteer Program, contact Meredith Marty-Dugas