The Political Science Student Association, best known to all as the PSSA, represents all undergraduate students enrolled in Political Science and Human Rights at Concordia. It comprises a President and six Vice-Presidents who meet regularly to organize social, academic and speaker events; provide opportunities for leadership, experience and networking through various clubs and journals; and represent members at the Department and the ASFA Council.
Click HERE for PSSA's Resources for First-Year-Students and
HERE for A Guide to Downtown Montreal
For more information on the PSSA, its projects and subsidiaries visit the PSSA's website at www.pssa.ca
Get Published, Join Our Journals
Recognizing the diverse interests and needs of the Concordia University Political Science Graduate Students, the Political Science Graduate Student Association (PSGSA) will strive to act in a manner that is representative of its members.
- Presidents Office Small Grants (up to 1000$)
- Student Initiated Project (SIP) Funding (Up to 350$)
- GSA Conference Subsidies (up to 100$)
- Sustainability Action Fund (up to 10,000$, but must be related to sustainability)
The PSGSA, under the parameters set forth within these General By-Laws, shall:
- Represent the collective interests and promote the general welfare of the Political Science graduate students of Concordia University.
- Provide a platform to stimulate opportunities for all members in a variety of cultural, intellectual, political, recreational and social activities.
- Provide representation for its members to promote the influence of graduate students on decision-making bodies and encourage the involvement of its members in political processes, both internal and external to the University.
- Create a positive working and social environment for its members.
- Advocate to improve the quality of graduate education at Concordia.
- Facilitate cooperation among students by providing services and organizing events, which supplement the learning experience of its members and develop a sense of community.
- Publicize information of interest to association members.
- Support endeavors to foster and disseminate the work of students in the Masters of Public Policy and Public Administration (MPPPA) and PhD students in Political Science.
Interdisciplinary Discussion Board
Interested in collaborating with other departments on activities or projects? The PSGSA has set up an Interdisciplinary Discussion Board.