Skip to main content

Resources for Current Students

All the resources you need as a political science student

Change of concentration

Current students may wish to add a program (i.e., add a Minor) or change their concentration (Major to Specialization) of their program. Or, students may wish to change degrees (BA to a BSc, BSc to a BEd, BA to a BComm) via the internal degree transfer process.  


Plagiarism is usually only a problem at the undergraduate level, but on occasion an error at the graduate level reminds us that carelessness can cost any student dearly. Remember that many graduate students also serve as Teaching Assistants, so you need to know how to detect and deal with plagiarism in this capacity as well.

The Political Science Department has zero tolerance for plagiarism.

Useful Links

Back to top

© Concordia University