All the resources you need as a political science student
If your year of admission is earlier than 2011, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Requirements form (Academic years 2016-2023)
- Degree Requirements form (Academic years 2011-2015)
- Degree Requirements form for Minor in Political Science
- Degree Requirements form for Minor in Human Rights
- Degree Requirements form for Honours Option A
- Degree Requirements form for Honours Option B
Change of concentration
Current students may wish to add a program (i.e., add a Minor) or change their concentration (Major to Specialization) of their program. Or, students may wish to change degrees (BA to a BSc, BSc to a BEd, BA to a BComm) via the internal degree transfer process.
Student Request Forms
- Prerequisite Waiver Request Form
- Undergraduate Student Request Form
- Late Withdrawal Form
- Professor Note
- Late Completion Form
- Academic Re-Evaluation Form
- Undergraduate Honours Thesis Procedures and Forms (for Honours students only)
Completed forms, with the required supporting documents, should be sent to email@example.com
Plagiarism is usually only a problem at the undergraduate level, but on occasion an error at the graduate level reminds us that carelessness can cost any student dearly. Remember that many graduate students also serve as Teaching Assistants, so you need to know how to detect and deal with plagiarism in this capacity as well.
The Political Science Department has zero tolerance for plagiarism.