Everyone involved at the Institute uses COMPASS – staff, students and employers. It’s our online tool that helps you manage all your activities.
As a member of the Institute for Co-operative Education, you’ll use COMPASS to:
- View and apply for jobs
- Upload resumés and cover letters
- Review your study/work sequence
- Check out interview details and rank your job preferences
- Register for workshops and seminars
- Check availability with program coordinators and book appointments
- View and download administrative documents and forms, including the handbook
- Upload academic requirements such as work term reports and presentations and evaluations
You can access COMPASS by logging in to the Student Hub > My CU Account > Career & professional development.
If the Student Hub is not available, you can go to the COMPASS portal.