Services & resources
Everyone involved in Co-op uses COMPASS – staff, students and employers. It’s our online tool that helps you manage all your Co-op activities. As a Co-op student, you’ll use COMPASS to:
- View and apply for jobs
- Upload resumés and cover letters
- Review your study/work sequence
- Check out interview details and rank your job preferences
- Register for workshops and seminars
- Check availability with program coordinators and book appointments
- View and download administrative documents and forms, including the handbook
- Upload academic requirements such as work term reports and presentations and employer evaluations
As a career development and experiential learning centre, we provide a unique set of services that prepare you for the leap into the workplace, giving you a competitive edge. We teach you how to research and apply for work term positions, develop your skills and give you the support you need to perform well in the classroom and during your work term. We’re here for you.
As a Co-op student you’ll have access to:
Apply for the next cohort of mentors and mentees!
A Co-op senior student (mentee) is paired with a Co-op alumnus (mentor). Together they participate in a mutually beneficial learning experience, the objective of which is to help the senior student transition smoothly from school to the working world. The Institute for Co-operative Education is responsible for coordinating the Co-op to Industry Mentorship Program and offers professional development opportunities for both mentees and mentors.
Fill out the application form to participate in the Co-op to Industry Mentorship Program