GradProSkills record of participation
GradProSkills provides students with a record of participation for their GradProSkills workshops. The GradProSkills record can be included in annual progress reviews with your Graduate Program Director or supervisor, in funding applications or in employment applications.
You can access your unofficial GradProSkills record of participation anytime in your Student Centre. The following steps will guide you through the process of generating your record:
- Log in to www.myconcordia.ca.
- Click on My Student Centre – then again on My Student Centre.
- Under the Academics section you will see a drop down menu titled “other academics”. Select “Transcript: View unofficial” and submit.
- On the resulting page, in the “Report Type” drop down menu select “Grad Pro Skills” and click on “View Report”
- On the resulting page, click on “View Report”. A protected PDF of your “GradProSkills Record of Participation” should display.
If you require an official certified version of your GradProSkills record, please contact our office at email@example.com.