Portfolio submission procedures: Fall 2020
All portfolio submissions to the following programs in the Department of Studio Arts must be done online using SlideRoom.
- Art History & Studio Art (Major)
- Ceramics (Major)
- Fibres and Material Practices (Major)
- Painting & Drawing (Major)
- Print Media (Major)
- Sculpture (Major)
- Studio Art (Major)
- Intermedia (Video, Performance & Electronic Arts) (Major)
- Photography (Major)
Steps for new applicants
Applicants must apply at concordia.ca/apply before submitting a portfolio. Upon completion of your application to Concordia University, you will be sent a confirmation email from Enrolment Services that contains your student ID number. You will need to enter your student number in order to proceed with your online portfolio submission.
Steps for Concordia students currently enrolled in another Faculty of Fine Arts undergraduate program
1) Complete the Internal Transfer of Program Request Form
2) Submit your portfolio online using SlideRoom: portfolio, letter of intent, attach copy of Internal Transfer Form. Please see PORTFOLIO requirements under each program for specific portfolio submission guidelines.
Steps for Concordia students currently enrolled in another Faculty
1) Complete a Degree Transfer application
Steps for Concordia students wanting to do a Double Major
1) Complete the Double Major Program Request form
2) Submit your portfolio online using SlideRoom: portfolio, letter of intent, attach copy of Double Major Program Request form. Please see PORTFOLIO requirements under each program for specific portfolio submission guidelines.
Keep in mind
- Portfolio submission deadline: March 1
Late applications will continue to be accepted for certain programs for an undetermined amount of time. Please see program availability for the fall.
- Applicants must apply online before submitting a portfolio
- Portfolios will not be transferred from one department to another