Update: Studio Arts Winter term
Mindful of the public health situation in Montreal, courses at Concordia will continue to be delivered online through to February 2. We are planning for in-person courses to resume on February 3. In the event of any change to that date, the university will notify you a week beforehand.
Until February 3, all students should consult your program’s Moodle hub (links below) where you will find full details on what on-campus activities are available to you now, in this interim period. Your instructors and program coordinators continue to update Moodle and they will be in touch soon to prepare you for the transition to in-person learning.
While some of you may feel anxious about our full return to campus, please be assured that we are moving forward with the same prudence that we have shown throughout the pandemic. We are following public health priorities, government directives, as well as advice from Concordia’s own health and safety people, to ensure the safest possible return for everyone.
A reminder that students experiencing temporary difficulties which could impact their ability to attend classes or submit coursework on time can submit a short-term absence form (conditions apply). We’ll keep you updated as more safety and academic protocols are developed.
Studio Arts Moodle Hub links
Visit each program’s Moodle hub to find details of their planned in-person activities, access to facilities and equipment, and plan for the return to campus.
Studio Arts Program Coordinators
Contact your instructor or the area coordinators with questions specific to your program or courses.
- ArtX: Ingrid Bachmann, Ingrid.Bachmann@concordia.ca
- Ceramics: Linda Swanson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fibres and Material Practices: Aaron McIntosh, email@example.com
- Intermedia/Cyber Arts: Bill Vorn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drawing: Patrick Traer, email@example.com
- Painting: Cynthia Girard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography: Chih-Chien Wang, email@example.com
- Print Media: Catherine Wild, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sculpture: Danica Jojich, email@example.com
- Undergraduate Program Director: Marisa Portolese (also Photography faculty): firstname.lastname@example.org