The main Accessibility+ Review block features are as follows:
- An error count for each type of Moodle HTML content (including Image, Layout, Link, Media, Table, and Text)
- Links to six PDF accessibility tips guides. These are concise tips explaining accessibility best practice for the different types of HTML content where errors can occur within Moodle.
- Use the Eye icon to toggle the Accessibility Heatmap (i.e., a graphical representation of data where values are depicted by color) on and off to quickly see where errors are in the course.
- The Bar-chart icon allows you to go directly to the Accessibility Report for your course
- Use the Download icon to download a PDF transcript of your course’s current accessibility status