Regional chapter volunteers
Promote the university’s vision, mission and values and build Concordia’s network through a community of engaged volunteers around the globe.
- Be a first point of contact between the chapter and alumni officer
- Serve as a university ambassador and resource for the alumni community in your region
- Welcome new alumni and new graduates to your region
- Respond to communication from Alumni Engagement staff as well as fellow alumni as needed
- Encourage attendance at regional alumni events
- Serve as the on-site leader at regional alumni events
- Attend volunteer training opportunities
- Engage in professional, social, academic, cultural, and service program opportunities
- Support Concordia events and initiatives, such as Homecoming and regional alumni events
- Understand Concordia policies, structures, and mission
- Be available for two to three chapter-related planning conference calls per year. During these calls, volunteers work collaboratively to plan chapter activities per year.
Length of Term
- Two years or on an as-needed basis
- Option for one consecutive term — subject to approval by Alumni Engagement