3MT & MT180 Competitions
These popular, international competitions challenge graduate students to share their research in just 3 minutes!
Learn about great academic research, presented in an easy-to-understand way, with no jargons, technical terms and using only one PowerPoint slide.
Friday, March 18th from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
The 2022 Concordia 3MT & MT180 competitions are combined into one event recorded at the 4th Space on Friday, March 18, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. The event is broadcast live on Zoom and streamed on YouTube.
Join us to watch this stimulating competition and vote for your favourite presenter.
Concordia's competition winners
3MT Master's Heat
- Winner: Mahshid Keramatnejad, MSc, Chemistry
- Runner up: Zahra Motaghi Moghadam, MSc, Health and Exercise Science
- People’s Choice: Carla Samuel, MA, Education Technology
3MT Doctoral Heat
- Winner: Mudabir Abdullah, PhD, Biology
- Runner up: Jessica Murphy, PhD, Individualised Program in Pure Science
- People’s Choice: Jessica Murphy, PhD, Individualised Program in Pure Science
Ma thèse en 180 secondes
- Winner: Marie Lecuyer, PhD, Social and Cultural Analysis
- Events & services
- Grad Chat
- Meet & Write
- Graduate Leadership Development Program
- Versatile PhD Subscription
- Thesis Boost Writing Retreat
- 3MT & MT180
- Graduate Research Scholarship Application Prep
- Postdoctoral Career Conference
- Acfas Journées de la relève en recherche
- Graduate Seminar in University Teaching
- MITACS Training