No upcoming events at this time.
Last chance to give feedback on the Loyola recommendations!
Please send us any comment or suggestion
Over the past year, the Loyola Campus Working Group has been meeting with students, staff and faculty on the needs for services and suggestions to foster a greater sense of community at Loyola.
Six themes emerged from the discussion with members of the Loyola community: transportation, food, facilities, communications, student services and community-building.
On March 11, 2020, the Loyola Campus Working Group hosted a consultation event with 64 stakeholders from across the university to help finalize our set of recommendations.
We are now at the final stage of our process: our report to enhance the services and identity of the Loyola campus will be presented to the President’s Executive Group in the coming weeks.
We welcome any final feedback that you may have!
Please send us any comment or suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mandate of the Working Group is to consult the Concordia University community at Loyola about the needs, support and services on the Loyola Campus and to open a dialogue on the identity of the Loyola Campus.
The Working Group will develop a set of actionable recommendations to address the identity of the Loyola Campus and services for members of the community.
Learn more: The Loyola Campus Working Group seeks input on how to build community and improve services
The Loyola Campus Working Group met seventeen times between March 2019 and May 2020. Members reviewed a variety of resources and provided multiple ways to the Loyola community to give feedback.
- Review of previous studies
- Campus tours
- Themed meetings with stakeholders
- Open Ideas Cafés
- Stakeholders' consultation event
- Community consultation
- Open call for feedback
||TOPIC OF DISCUSSION|
|September 25, 2019||Vanier Library VL-126||Transportation|
|October 9, 2019||Central Building Guadani Lounge||Food|
|October 23, 2019||PERFORM Centre PC-2.115||Facilities|
|November 6, 2019||Jesuit Hall & Conference Centre RF-335||Communications|
|November 20, 2019||Loyola Chapel||Building a community|
On March 11, 2020, the Loyola Campus Working Group hosted a consultation event with 64 stakeholders (11 students, 11 factuly, 38 staff, 4 senior admin) from across the university to help finalize our set of recommendations.
Following the stakeholders' consultation event, the updated version of the recommendations was posted on the Working Group’s website for two weeks, from May 27, 2020, to June 10, 2020. The whole Concordia community was invited to submit any final feedback to the Working Group’s email address.
Six themes emerged from the discussion with members of the Loyola community:
- Student Services
- Building a community
Working Group members
- Laurane Beyle, Project Coordinator, Campus Life, Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic (Working Group Coordinator)
- Johanne De Cubellis, Associate Director, Hospitality Concordia
- Kaeleigh D’Ermo, Manager, Residence Life
- Celeste-Melize Ferrus, Loyola Coordinator, Concordia Student Union
- Céline Fortin, Senior Lead, Planning and Summer Programming, Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic
- Christiane Meyer, PhD student, Individualized Program in Pure Science
- Lisa Ostiguy, Special Advisor to the Provost on Campus Life, Office of the Provost and Vice-President Academic (Working Group Chair)
- D’Arcy Ryan, Director, Recreation and Athletics
- Donna Stewart, Department Administrator, Communication Studies & Journalism
- Luigina Vileno, Head, Vanier Library
- Anne Von Finckenstein, Director, Institutional Communications, University Communications Services (Working Group Communications Advisor)
- Steven Zulkarnain, Property Manager, Facilities Management
If you have any questions or would like more information
on the Loyola Campus Working Group, please contact: