Undergraduate Academic advising
Prospective students who would like more information on any of our programs are encouraged to email the department at email@example.com.
Students looking for general University Academic information are also welcome to contact
Student Academic Services
Advising for new students
Newly admitted students must attend the academic advising meetings for new students in order to receive permission for course registration. Students should contact the department secretary for the meeting schedule: 514-848-2424, ext. 3327 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In preparation for your advising session, all newly accepted students are strongly encouraged to read the documents below.
- Academic Advising for new HKAP Students 2020-21
- Mandatory Academic Advising Session Returning Students 2020
- Academic Advising for Students entering 2nd Year
- Academic Advising for Students entering 3rd Year
- Academic Advising for Students entering 4th Year
- HKAP Mandatory Advising Schedule 2019-20
- Advising Information 2nd year students
- Advising Information 3rd year students
- Advising Information 4th year students
- HKAP Program Maps for 2023-24
- HKAP Program Maps old curriculum
- Academic Advising Course Selection Form for 2023-24
- Academic Advising Form for returning students 2020
Students who have been accepted into an Extended Credit Program should read the information in the link below prior to advising.
- Exercise Science Course Registration Options ECP Students 2020-21
Students who are presently enrolled in another BSc programs and wish to be considered for an Internal Transfer, are asked to please read the document below for further details.
This document targets students who want to transfer internally from another BSc program like Psychology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Math, Physics, and other Sciences to Exercise Science
Advising for returning students
Returning students must attend the registration advising meetings for the new academic year in order to get their registration flag lifted. These meetings are usually scheduled between March 20th and 30th each year. Below you will find advising materials pertaining to your particular year of study.
- Enrolment Appointment Dates 2020-21
- HKAP GPA Calculator Internal Transfers for 2020-2021 New Curriculum
- HKAP Internal Transfer Form 2020-21
Degree Transfers from non-BSc degrees
Students who wish to be considered for a Degree Transfer can find details and requirements below.
New and returning HKAP students who wish to meet with Mr. Panenic:
We would like to remind you that our academic advisor is not a "general career counsellor" and needs to limit his advising advice to Health, Kinesiology and Applied Physiology students program issues.
To make an advising appointment with Mr. Panenic, you can:
- Call the department secretary at 514-848-2424, ext. 3327
- Email svetlana.belkin@concordia .ca
Below please find links to useful resources for all current and perspecive students.