Accelerated Career Experience (ACE)
*The information on this webpage is subject to change without notice
ACE is an intensive, career launching 12 or 16-month elite internship program. This internship program is focused on matching top students with top employers offering top internships. It offers only a limited number of world-class internships that are hand picked by the Institute.
For detailed information about ACE, review the relevant information below carefully.
Application Forms and Links
- Click on the respective links to apply to each position individually. Incomplete/late/email submissions will not be considered.
- Application deadline: January 23, 2022
- All students joining programs of the Institute for Cooperative Education (including ACE) must agree to the Terms & Conditions. For more information on fees for these programs, click here.
- Not all students who apply will be accepted; this is a highly competitive contest.
- We recognize that students eagerly anticipate the release of their decision and would like to know as soon as possible. All admission decisions (accepted or not accepted) will be sent via email. As we receive record numbers of applications, we are unfortunately unable to reply to individual emails regarding the status of an application
The ACE program is currently available to all soon-to-be graduating students in the John Molson School of Business (JMSB) and the Gina Cody School for Engineering & Computer Science (GCS) at Concordia that are in good academic standing and want to jump-start their career.
ACE offers many particularities that are not available through normal (4 month) internships:
- Students are placed in long term projects (12 or 16 months) that are strategic to the development of the host organization
- They are an integrated and full member of a real life planning, management or production team
- Students are provided with real life training and coaching that will allow them to grow professionally
- It will provide students a world class experience when they hit the job market
- It will put them in a preferred situation for all jobs available at the host organization once they graduate
Work Term Criteria
- Minimum 35 hours a week
- Duration can vary from 12 to 16 months
- All internships start in the summer term and will require to extend your studies by up to one year
You must apply to each position individually via the links provided above.
Undergraduate Student Eligibility and Policies
- Are registered in an undergraduate program in the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science or John Molson School of Business
- Have completed a minimum of 65 credits for GCS and 45 credits for JMSB (i.e. 2nd and 3rd year students)
- Maintain the required cumulative Grade Point Average for the program.
- Are proficient in either English, working knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
- Students must be available to work for 12 or 16 months (depending on the job requirements)
- Students must return to school after their internship
- Students cannot rescind an accepted job offer. A student that rescinds an accepted job offer will be immediately withdrawn and will not be eligible to re-apply to the program in a future admission term.
International Student Policies
- For information about fees, please visit the Fees webpage