Skip to main content

Commissioner of Oaths


A Commissioner of Oaths is a person who can witness signatures for affidavits and other documents.

You must be a registered student to receive this service. Here are other places where you can find this service. Call ahead for times the service is available.

Find a Commissioner of Oaths:

Dean of Students Office
The office will stamp Concordia related documents. To obtain a signature, bring:

  1. Original document,
  2. Photocopies and
  3. Concordia student ID card.

Call ahead for times and days this service is available.

Birks Student Service Centre
For proving Québec Residency, replacement degree affidavit, and other enrolment related purposes. Drop into the Birks Student Service Centre during opening hours.

Student Advocacy Office
The Student Advocacy Office offer free Commissioner of Oaths services to graduate students.

Back to top

© Concordia University