Dyadic approach to active living and eating healthy: the DATE study
- Dr. Jean-Philippe Gouin
- Dr. Tamara Cohen
Stress, Interpersonal Relationships and Health Laboratory (SIRH Lab)
We are looking for older couples who want to have a healthy lifestyle despite COVID-19. This study aims to compare two different methods of online interventions to change eating and physical activity habits.
What’s Involved? You and your partner will participate in 10 sessions over a four-month period. All sessions will occur online.
- Between the ages of 50 to 75 years
- In good health
- Able to do physical activity
- Able to understand and speak French or English
- Individuals who have uncontrolled diabetes or cardiovascular disease, pregnancy, active cancer treatment, substance abuse or mobility limitations that prevent them from attending the intervention sessions
- Participants who are currently enrolled in a weight-loss program, following a special medically-prescribed diet or have an eating disorder
- The 10 intervention sessions will be provided for free
514-848-2424 ext. 2206; email@example.com