Awards & scholarships
Institute for Co-operative Education students are among the most exceptional students on campus — and we know how hard they work. The Institute offers several awards and scholarships that recognize student achievement, by giving a little extra financial support.
In addition to our Institute awards, we often nominate our excellent students for External awards.
List of CARE awards
- Alexandre Quintal Co-op Student of the Year
- Bergeron Family Undergraduate Co-op Scholarship — For all Co-op
- CAE Canadian Industrial Leadership Award
- Co-op Award of Excellence in Accountancy — For accountancy Co-op
- Co-op Award of Excellence in Finance — For Finance only (Recognition)
- Chenfeng Huang Memorial Scholarship – For undergraduate students
- Deirdre Annis Mark Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Employers' Choice Award
- Institute Mentorship Award — For all Institute mentors
- Institute Student Ambassador Award — For all Institute members
- Stelcner Family Prize (2 students)
The online nomination forms for CARE are sent out by email in February/March every year to members of the Institute who have done work terms in the current year.
CARE awards year by year
If you have any questions about the awards, please contact email@example.com.