Scholarship and funding supporting documents upload process
In order to apply for Concordia Application-Based Awards, External Awards and Bursaries, you must submit all documentation securely through your Student Centre.
Please follow the following steps for secure document upload and to ensure your documents are well received.
- For Bursaries, complete the Aid Declaration. If you are applying for an Application-Based Award or an External Award, please skip this step.
- Click on "Awards Application" and then click on "Attach Documents" (bottom left of the page).
- Select the Document Type you are uploading.
- If you are applying for an Application-Based Award or an External Award, select "Award Application" from the drop-down menu and enter the name of the award in Custom Description. Make sure you upload your documents as one single PDF file.
- For Bursaries or other Awards, select the corresponding document type from the drop-down menu and upload your documents as one single PDF file. If you are unsure which category your document should be uploaded in, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com to confirm your documents have been uploaded. In the subject line of your email, enter the title of the award you are applying for and your student ID number.
Your documents will be reviewed at the Financial Aid and Awards office, and we will be in touch if any questions arise.