Students have access to multifunction devices with easy-to-use card readers in the libraries, public areas and laboratories on the Sir George Williams and Loyola campuses.
To start using DPrint services, students must:
- Have a valid student ID card
- Add funds to their account online
There are three ways to access the add to funds page:
- Online at concordia.ca/dprintfunds
- Via the Concordia App under "My account"
- The link to add funds to DPrint can also be found on the Student Hub's My CU Account page.