Students have access to multifunction devices with easy-to-use card readers in the libraries, public areas and laboratories on the Sir George Williams and Loyola campuses.
To start using DPrint services, students must:
- Have a valid student ID card
- Add funds to their account online or in person at one of three locations:
- Cash loader next to the Mackay street entrance, LB-119 (SGW Campus)
- Vanier Library, VL-101 (Loyola Campus)
- The Print Store, LB-115 (SGW Campus).
Funds can be added by cash, credit or debit card.