- Be registered for all required Year 1 courses by April 2019 (COMM 215 – Business Statistics and COMM 217 – Financial Accounting should preferably be completed by December 2018)
- Expect to graduate no earlier than May 2021
- Have a strong academic record (e.g. minimum CEGEP CRC score of 28.5 and University GPA of 3.5)
- Membership in the John Molson Investment Society and/or the Finance and Investment Student Association is an asset
Once accepted to the program
- KWPMP students are expected to maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Must follow a special training program and take:
- FINA 409 (Applied Investments) in the winter 2019 term
- FINA 455 (Applied Investments Part B) in the fall 2019 term
- FINA 411 (Portfolio Management) within 2 years
- KWPMP students are encouraged to successfully pass the level I CFA examination before graduating.
How to apply
The annual recruitment season for new KWPMP students starts mid-October each year.
Applications will be available to collect on October 15, 2018 at the Receptionist's Desk in the Undergraduate Programs Office (MB 4.204). Completed applications can also be dropped off at MB 4.204 by 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 1, 2018.
For more information please contact Professor Reena Atanasiadis at email@example.com (subject line: KWPMP Application).
A review committee will select the applicants to be invited for interviews in November and December. Final selections are made by the beginning of January.