Undergraduate Engineering Students who find internships on their own in the aerospace sector, may be eligible to apply to have their internships credited by CIADI.
Please find a list of websites below that could support your search for an internship opportunity. This is not an endorsement of these sites; the list is solely meant to provide an additional resource to you. It is your responsibility to consult these websites’ policies that could apply to you, including confidentiality policies.
Please note CIADI does not offer internships. Students must find internships on their own.
- Be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Be a full-time (12 credits per term) student in an undergraduate engineering program
- Applied for an internship in the AERO SECTOR
- Completed a minimum of 24 credits
- Must return to a full time study term after the completion of the internship
- Minimum CGPA of 2.2
- Good academic standing, i.e. AGPA of 2.0
Please make sure to submit a PDF version of the report and name the file as follows: Lastname_FirstName_semester.PDF e.g. Doe_John_Winter2022.PDF
- Receive a PASS/FAIL grade based on the assessment of your work term report. The report is assessed by the CIADI Education Director.
- Term Report Report Guidelines