Undergraduate Engineering Students who find internships on their own in the aerospace sector, may be eligible to apply to have their internships credited by CIADI.
List of websites to support your search for an internship opportunity. * Students must create only one account on the SPOT platform. Multiple accounts related to one individual will be identified, and the individual in question will receive a notification from SPOT management to that effect.
*This is not an endorsement of these sites; the list is solely meant to provide an additional resource to you. It is your responsibility to consult these websites’ policies that could apply to you, including confidentiality policies.
Please note CIADI does not offer internships. Students must find internships on their own. Please see below for more on how to register for IADI 301 or IADI 401 course.
- Be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Be a full-time or part time student in an undergraduate engineering program
- Applied for an internship in the AERO SECTOR
- Completed a minimum of 24 credits
- Must return to a full time study term after the completion of the internship
- Minimum CGPA of 2.2
- Good academic standing, i.e. A GPA of 2.0
After you have applied and been interviewed:
- Send job description and work permit (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide proof of hire
- Fill out registration form below and email to email@example.com
You will be registered to a 3 credits internship course ( IADI 301 or 401) Registration form
- Submit a work term report : TEMPLATE OF WORK TERM REPORT via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to submit a PDF version of the report and name the file as follows: Lastname_FirstName_semester.PDF e.g. Doe_John_Winter2022.PDF
- Receive a PASS/FAIL grade based on the assessment of your work term report.
- The report is assessed by the CIADI Education Director, Carole El Ayoubi.
- Term Report Report Guidelines