Registrations open "Towards Advanced (Urban) Air Mobility"
Registration is now open for the RLS-Global Aerospace Campus Mini Conference on "Advanced (Urban) Air Mobility", taking place on 14 June 2021, 1.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m. CEST.
Renowned scientists from the Regional Leaders’ Summit partner regions present the current status of research and technology in their respective regions.
This years' speakers:
- Professor Constantinos Antoniou, Chairholder of Transportation Systems Engineering, Technical University of Munich
- Professor Humberto Bettini, Professor at the Production Engineering Department, University of São Paulo
- Professor Laurie Garrow, Director of the Center for Urban and Regional Air Mobility, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Professor Rolf Moeckel, Professor for Modeling Spatial Mobility, Technical University of Munich
- Dr. Kay Plötner, Team Lead Economics & Transportation, Bauhaus Luftfahrt
- Professor Luis Rodrigues, Professor for Electrical and Computer Engineering, Concordia University Montréal
The scientists shed light on the chances and challenges of sustainability, economic regulation, societal acceptance and data science for future air mobility in Bavaria, Georgia (USA), São Paulo and Québec.
Regional meeting times:
Bavaria, Upper Austria, Western Cape (UTC+2): 1.30 p.m. – 3.30. p.m.
Georgia, Québec (UTC-4): 7.30 a.m. – 9.30 a.m.
São Paulo (UTC-3): 8.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
Shandong (UTC+8): 7.30 p.m. – 9.30. p.m.