DATE & TIME
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Student Service Station is a weekly event that takes place every Wednesday from 11:30-12:30.
Connect with academic advisors and student services staff to get the answers you need quickly. Join the Student Service Station to discover the Concordia offices here to support you and get all the information you need in one place!
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Connect with an academic advisor (undergraduate students)
- Ask immigration questions to the International Student Office
- Chat with a Learning Specialist from the Student Success Centre for tips on studying online
- Learn how to grow your Concordia community with the Dean of Students Office
- Discover Concordia Co-op opportunities
- Find support for administrative and academic requests and processes with the CSU Advocacy Centre
- And more!
Open to all Concordia students.
Visit the Student Service Station online for more information and participating units.
This event is part of:
Student Service Station: Weekly live Q&A with academic advising and services staff