STUDENT SERVICE STATION
Join us Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m.
Live Q&A with Academic Advising
and Student Services staff
Get the answers you need, on the spot!
The Student Service Station connects you with academic advisors and student services staff to get the answers you need quickly.
Meet in-person over Zoom to discover the Concordia offices here to support you throughout your academic journey.
This live event that takes place every Wednesday between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. throughout the term.
Open to all Concordia students!
- Questions for Birks
- Connecting with fellow students and getting involved on campus
- Health and wellness
- Academic advising (changing programs, course selection, DISC, etc.)
- Time management
- Online learning and exams
- Tips on finding a job
- CAQ & study permits
Attend the next Station
Choose the date that best suits your schedule.
- Access Centre for Students With Disabilities (ACSD)
- Birks Student Service Centre
- Campus Wellness and Support Services
- CSU Advocacy Centre
- CSU Housing and Job Resource Centre (HOJO)
- Dean of Students Office
- Financial Aid and Awards Office
- Institute for Co-operative Education
- International Students Office
- Welcome Crew Mentors