Introduction to Web Development
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 410EO
Who says website development is for coders only! You, too, can learn how to write code and build your own website—even with little or no prior experience!—and the place to start is right here. In four short 2-hour sessions, you'll learn the basics from an industry pro who'll make complex ideas simple to grasp and basic code easy to execute. And you want to know the best part? No previous coding experience is necessary. Ready to start weaving your own web? You know what to do!
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain a basic understanding of the web-development process.
• Prepare you to pursue your web-development education.
• Learn how to explore, debug and understand a simple codebase.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning with instructor-led and individual interactive exercises, plus live coding. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Business owners, students, people working in sales, marketing, PR, HR or communications... This workshop is for virtually anyone who wants to learn more about the web development process.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office, in one of our campus locations or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.