Concordia’s first-ever virtual Open House was a success
Concordia held its first-ever virtual undergraduate Open House on Saturday, October 24. Despite the switch to an online environment, it was a success! Participants shared overwhelmingly positive feedback.
Prospective students from around the globe were welcomed into an online environment hosted by V-Fairs, a virtual events platform that Concordia Recruitment has partnered with for its Open House programming until it is safe to gather in person once again.
Attendees had the opportunity to chat with recruiters and faculty members in real-time, attend informational Zoom meetings, watch presentations and gather documents with key information.
At a glance:
- Over 2,300 prospective undergrads attended.
- 35% of attendees were international.
- 109 countries were represented.
- 24% of attendees were applicants.
- 70% of attendees were prospective students.
- Students continue to visit the Open House web page for resources.
All of the content — presentations, videos and documents — is available online until November 23.
Stay tuned for details about the February undergraduate Open House! Graduate Open House will take place virtually on November 7.
Check out the virtual undergraduate Open House until November 23.