Accessing recorded lectures from Moodle
Last updated: December 21, 2021, 3:19 p.m.
3. Click the course name, for example PSYC 201 AA 2202.
The page is redirected to your Moodle course.
4. Click the Lecture Recordings link.
Note: The name might be different, but the icon is the same.
5. Click anywhere on the video image to play the video.
6. To view or download transcripts of the video, click Transcript.
7. Click Download.
8. A pop-up window will prompt you to allow downloads on Concordia.yuja.com, click Allow.
You will find your recently downloaded files in your download folder on your computer.
- Concordia Moodle Help for Students (Moodle login required)
- For students
- Downloading Moodle mobile app
- Accessing Concordia’s Learning Technologies
- Attending your course meetings from the Moodle mobile app
- Attending your course meetings from Moodle
- Accessing recorded lectures from the Moodle mobile app
- Accessing recorded lectures from Moodle
- Help with using Zoom
- Tips for taking quizzes and exams in Moodle
- Zoom Etiquette for Students