Attending your course meetings from Moodle
Last updated: July 30, 2020, 11:36 p.m.
You can access your online lectures in your Moodle courses from the MyConcordia portal:
1. Go to myconcordia.ca.
2. Login with your netname and password.
3. Click Access Moodle under My Moodle Courses block.
Your courses are displayed.
Note: If you do not see a course, please contact your teacher to activate it.
4. Click the course name, for example ABCD 201 AA2202.
The page will open to your Moodle course.
5. To attend an online course meeting, click the Virtual Course Meeting folder
Note: The link name may be different, but the icon is the same.
6. If your instructor scheduled several course meetings, all meetings will be displayed in the page. A few minutes before your scheduled course time, find the corresponding virtual course meeting, and click Join.
Note: It is recommended to join the session a few minutes early to ensure all systems are working well.
7. Depending on your default web browser, you may be prompted to open Zoom. Click Allow.
8. Click Join with Computer Audio
Your mic will be muted, and your camera will be turned off automatically. You may have to wait a few minutes until your instructor joins the meeting. Do not unmute yourself unless your instructor asks you to do so.
9. When your instructor ends the lecture, click Leave at the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Concordia Moodle Help for Students (Moodle login required)
- For students
- Downloading Moodle mobile app
- Accessing Concordia’s Learning Technologies
- Attending your course meetings from the Moodle mobile app
- Attending your course meetings from Moodle
- Accessing recorded lectures from the Moodle mobile app
- Accessing recorded lectures from Moodle
- Help with using Zoom
- Tips for taking quizzes and exams in Moodle
- Zoom Etiquette for Students