AI Implementation Strategies (Online)
Defining an AI strategy is different from creating a traditional business strategy. This workshop aims to guide you through the process of creating a winning and targeted AI strategy. Sounds good? Read on…
We know that Artificial Intelligence is changing the way we do business across all fields. There are many opportunities for automation with regards to the customer experience and varied product offerings. Aside from the major technological advantages of AI, we can also see important positive financial implications of AI. Join expert Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez and dive into the exciting world of AI strategizing!
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Define a pragmatic approach to implementing a winning AI corporate strategy;
• Discuss realistic AI implementations and requirements based on different organizational maturity levels;
• Adapt the AI strategy to specific industries and companies;
• Understand AI and its ecosystem, and how industry leaders are taking steps to drive unfair advantage from it.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories and industry case studies taken from large data-driven companies. In short, you’ll learn by reading, analyzing and doing. Case readings and AV material are drawn from current topics and recent news/events.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Team leaders;
• Data-oriented professionals;
• Data strategists;
• Business analysts;
• Business professionals in technology-oriented projects;
• IT professionals;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act)
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a Senior Cloud, Data & AI Specialist at Microsoft, as well as the industry lead at the Spanish Observatory of Ethical AI (OdiseIA). He was a senior consultant and product owner in AI and data science with CGI Canada and IVADO Labs, head of customer success for Peritus.ai Canada, and has been a consultant to other data-driven companies in Europe and Latin America.
Adrian has a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of artificial intelligence, ethics and responsible AI, big data and cloud-enabled systems, data-driven corporate strategy, national AI strategies and regulations, telecommunications, and the Internet of Things. He is a frequent university lecturer and collaborates with 2U / GetSmarter as a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's AI and Blockchain and Harvard VPAL's Fintech Executive Training courses.
© Concordia University