Creating Value with Machine Learning (Online)
Expectation versus reality! This is one of the key aspects for organizations around the world to succeed during the ideation, launch and implementation of their new Artificial Intelligence initiatives.
Will adequate machine learning and deep learning be easily achievable? Unfortunately, no. Gartner predicts that 85% of AI projects will fail by 2022. Is there a solution? Yes! This workshop is a realistic and pragmatic discussion on how to approach your next AI-based project, to properly roadmap your implementation and to plan required resources.
Concretely, this workshop is an accelerated immersion: you will learn about the key aspects of both machine learning and deep learning, and their current industry applications.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Identify the different kinds of AI technologies and available tools to create realistic, short-term value;
• Understand the technical differences between machine learning and deep learning technologies;
• Find the fit between an organization’s strategic goals and the potential value generated by AI projects;
• Define a framework to approach the ideation and launch phases of future AI projects.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories and industry case studies taken from large data-driven companies. In short, you’ll learn by reading, thinking and doing. Case readings and AV material are drawn from current topics and recent news/events.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Data-oriented professionals;
• Data strategists;
• Business analysts;
• Business professionals in technology-oriented projects;
• IT professionals;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act)
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a Senior Cloud, Data & AI Specialist at Microsoft, as well as the industry lead at the Spanish Observatory of Ethical AI (OdiseIA). He was a senior consultant and product owner in AI and data science with CGI Canada and IVADO Labs, head of customer success for Peritus.ai Canada, and has been a consultant to other data-driven companies in Europe and Latin America.
Adrian has a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of artificial intelligence, ethics and responsible AI, big data and cloud-enabled systems, data-driven corporate strategy, national AI strategies and regulations, telecommunications, and the Internet of Things. He is a frequent university lecturer and collaborates with 2U / GetSmarter as a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's AI and Blockchain and Harvard VPAL's Fintech Executive Training courses.
© Concordia University