Multiply and Extend your Leadership (Online)
The concept of leadership has already been analyzed and exploited inside and out, yet one question remains: Are we really a leader if we haven’t “created” a leader ourselves? What assets must a leader have in order to be able to multiply his leadership and extend it to other resources? What do we need to develop on a daily basis and how to go about it?
This training will help you develop your ability to create leaders around you and will lay the foundations for the multiplication of your leadership.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Define what a leadership multiplier is and what needs to be done to get to this point in your career;
• Develop an approach allowing the multiplication of your leadership style and skills;
• Create a personalized action plan to create leaders around you.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work, be productive and of course, lead.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone looking to pass their leadership skills on;
• Business owners looking to form and coach their replacements when selling their business;
• Managers looking to craft and create new managerial talents;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm. |C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Join Sophie's team for this workshop and discover the meaning of synergy.
© Concordia University