Making Sense of Blockchain Technology (Online)
Course Code: CEPS 1102EOIf you’ve seen the explainers, but you still can’t wrap your head around blockchain technology, don’t worry. It’s a hard subject to master. But this one-day workshop with industry pro Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez will make it all seem a lot easier. In it, you’ll learn the fundamentals, implications and opportunities related to blockchain technologies in business applications. You’ll also gain a pragmatic overview that will help you understand and define the potential of blockchain tech in your own area of expertise. Unblock the secrets of blockchains by registering for this fascinating workshop today.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Analyze blockchain technology fundamentals and differences;
• Apply blockchain technologies to various business scenarios;
• Integrate blockchain as part of your business strategy;
• Predict the hard (ROI) and soft benefits of blockchain for business;
• Identify the most important blockchains and their regulatory status.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Almost anyone could benefit greatly from this workshop: C-Suite executives, IT directors, managers, consultants, business developers, business professionals, product owners, project managers, entrepreneurs, technology lovers, students, etc;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act)
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a Senior Cloud, Data & AI Specialist at Microsoft, as well as the industry lead at the Spanish Observatory of Ethical AI (OdiseIA). He was a senior consultant and product owner in AI and data science with CGI Canada and IVADO Labs, head of customer success for Peritus.ai Canada, and has been a consultant to other data-driven companies in Europe and Latin America.
Adrian has a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of artificial intelligence, ethics and responsible AI, big data and cloud-enabled systems, data-driven corporate strategy, national AI strategies and regulations, telecommunications, and the Internet of Things. He is a frequent university lecturer and collaborates with 2U / GetSmarter as a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's AI and Blockchain and Harvard VPAL's Fintech Executive Training courses.
© Concordia University