INTRODUCTION TO SEM 2020 (Online)
SEO is all about organic search. SEM, on the other hand, stands for search engine marketing, which includes SEO but goes a lot deeper into marketing strategies and campaigns. And what better person to learn about it from than Tarek Riman. A renowned industry author and marketing professor, Tarek will guide you through Google AdWords, Google Ads Support and Bing Ads Support. He’ll teach you the basics of SEM and landing pages and show you how to conceive and implement effective SEM-based marketing campaigns to get your website and business the kind of exposure they deserve. Bottom line: you won’t get this kind of learning on a YouTube tutorial. Tarek is the real deal.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Understand how paid search works as part of the marketing mix;
• Grasp the structure of PPC & display campaigns;
• Research keywords and write effective ad and landing-page copy;
• Implement an ad campaign and digital marketing strategies to increase
web traffic and brand awareness;
• Measure and assess the performance of an SEM campaign;
• Optimize an SEM campaign based on data and analytics.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone working in a start-up that wants to take its place in the web world.
• Entrepreneurs and self-employed workers who want their websites to make it to the top of searches quickly.
• Marketers, marketing managers, media professionals, advertising executives, content writers and web pros who want to promote websites more efficiently and/or broaden their knowledge of search engine marketing.
• Anyone who wants to learn how to use SEM to build stronger organizations.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA
Tarek is the Founder of Cap.TaiM, a full-service digital marketing agency. He’s also a business and motivational speaker, a regular contributor to Thrive Global, The Huffington Post and Social Media Today, Professor of marketing and founder of the blog Montrealtips.com, proceeds from which all go to UNHCR, Montreal Children's Hospital, various scholarships, and other causes. He is the international best-selling author of The Camino Within, The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics and The SEO Way.
© Concordia University