Optimizing Business Operations
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Analyze and optimize business processes;
• Design operational processes;
• Forecast demand and plan capacity;
• Improve operations by becoming LEAN and focusing on total quality;
• Manage projects, identify risks and build contingency plans;
• Estimate profitability and perform financial planning for operations;
• Identify appropriate financing options for your small business.
Our approachAs in the workplace, teamwork is key here. Sure, there will be engaging assignments and activities, but you'll also form ad-hoc teams to discuss real-world subjects presented by business experts. You'll formulate strategies to solve problems or seize opportunities. Above all, you'll have ample chance to contribute personally to the process. Participation is paramount. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Students pursuing a Diploma in Entrepreneurship.
• Anyone who is thinking of starting a business or simply wants to learn how to better manage business operations.
• Anyone who has tried to start their own business only to realize they need professional education and guidance.
• Self-employed workers and small-businesses owners who want to improve operational efficiency.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University