ENGAGING AND LEADING EMPLOYEES THROUGH CHANGE
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Develop an employee engagement plan to implement a change program.
• Adopt a consultative approach to build credibility as a trusted advisor to management.
• Apply participatory practices and storytelling techniques to foster trust and alignment around change.
• Identify and address the company's cultural barriers to implementing change.
• Employ strategies to engage senior leaders in the change process.
Our approachThis course is project-based, with a focus on cooperative peer learning. Working in study support groups, you’ll practice strategic thinking and communication planning skills hands-on using your own business case for employee engagement around change. You’ll be challenged to apply data insights to all stages of the strategic communication planning process, adopting an evidence-based approach using solid measurement to demonstrate the impact of your work.
Who benefits the most?• Early-career public relations or communication specialists who want to step up to a strategic role as managers or advisers.
• Individuals at any level in the profession looking to refresh or upgrade their skills in applying data literacy to strategic communication planning.
• Individuals in marketing, advocacy or public affairs who want to apply professional communication best practices to improve the effectiveness of their work.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University