A Hands-On Dive into Cyber Resilience
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1500EO
Concordia Continuing Education is rapidly becoming a leader in the field of cyber resilience. And you can become one, too! In this professional-level workshop led by industry expert Paul Berthier, you’ll be engaging the cyber enemy in the field. You’ll learn through role-playing on a Cyber Range platform and will be trained to defend your company against the top 3 cyber-attack scenarios—Phishing, Ransomware and BYOD/loT perimeter breaches—by carefully following step-by-step Incident Response Playbooks. If you’re looking for a fast, credible way to up your cyber resilience game, this is it.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the impact each of the 3 cyber-resilience scenarios has on businesses;
• Implement a plan to minimize the probability and the impact of those cyber attacks;
• Properly execute strategies/steps from the Response Playbook when under cyber attack.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• IT professionals working as cyber first-responders who are interested in increasing their cyber-resilience knowledge and skills.
• Professionals with an IT background interested in a reconversion to cyber resilience.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerPaul Berthier,
Paul Berthier is a cybersecurity advisor for Rhea Group Canada, specializing in the security of critical infrastructures and responsible for Cyber Range training across Canada.
Following his telecom studies in Paris, Paul moved on to a Master’s degree at École Polytechnique Montreal, where he developed a secure version of ADS-B, a protocol used by aircraft to broadcast their position. Later, he spent two years as a research associate in the cybersecurity lab, where he led a research group focused on the security of aviation and Air Traffic Management (ATM). He regularly leads workshops and provides in-depth training in cyber security and resilience.