Making Remote Work More Efficient
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1136EO
Sorry, my mic was on mute. Yep, when it comes to online meetings, communication can be difficult. Traditional rules of interaction seem harder to follow. Procedures get muddied and misunderstandings are common. But take heart, fellow netizens, there’s a simple solution: sign up for this online workshop with industry pro Benoit Lamontagne and you’ll learn a vital new set of skills that will help you navigate the world of remote work with greater efficiency than ever.
Date(s) & Time
February 28, 2024
We 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before February 7): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Properly prepare for an online meeting;
• Gain self-awareness about your personal behavior and preferences;
• Develop strategies to optimize communications while working with remote coworkers;
• Adapt your communications to your team members’ preferences;
• Understand the key success factors for efficient online meetings.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active learning, theoretical information, real-world examples and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely. To help maximize engagement and learning, we highly recommended you keep your camera on throughout the workshop.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers who want to improve online meeting efficiency.
• Managers and business owners who want to maximize the effectiveness of online meetings.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
• Workers facing conflictual situations with peers or with superiors while communicating on line.
• Anyone, because we all need to communicate and these days, it’s mostly done remotely.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne, Eng., C.Adm., MBA
An electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) Benoit has worked in the aerospace field of avionics product development for over 13 years. During that time, he’s developed specific expertise in project management, continuous improvement, and leading organizational transformation. His insights into working remotely will be an asset to you and your organization.