Design Thinking for Powerful Strategic Planning
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1084EO
Just winging it, eh? Good luck with that! Proper strategic planning is the key to success in the realization of just about any project. But what if you could go one step further to create a plan that really has impact? You can. Just sign up for this workshop with industry pro Nancy Lahaie! You'll learn the essentials of analyzing and strategizing like identifying your ideal customers and market drivers; how to plan effectively to impact customer experience; and how to measure, adjust and improve. If you want to maximize the impact of your strategic plans, we've got a plan: enroll in this workshop.
Date(s) & Time
February 27, 2024
Tu 13:00 – 16:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before February 6): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Familiarize yourself with the steps involved in the strategic-planning process;
• Understand the information required to build a thorough situational analysis;
• Build strategies and an execution plan aligned with achievable KPIs (key performance indicators);
• Measure marketing activities to maximize the budget and improve efforts.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Managers and employees who want to broaden their career horizons through professional growth.
• Entrepreneurs who want to build stronger, more sustainable companies.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you maximize yours too.