Emotional Skills for Turbulent Times
Check Upcoming Dates
Course CodeCEPS 1032EO
Diplomas, skills and experience will get you hired. But if you really want to set yourself apart and thrive in today's highly competitive workplace, you need something more: emotional and social intelligence. Kathryn Peterson can help you achieve them both. In this workshop, Kathryn will show you how controlling your emotions and reading social signals will have a significant impact on the climate of your organization and on your overall performance and productivity. She'll teach you simple, practical, effective ways to navigate the turbulent waters of workplace relationships and further your professional success.
Date(s) & Time
March 21, 2024
Th 9:00 – 12:00
Regular registration: $325.00 applicable tax
Early registration (before February 29): $292.50 applicable tax
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the theoretical and practical elements that constitute emotional and social intelligence;
• Learn about the impact of emotional and social intelligence, stress management, behavioural changes, communication processes and interpersonal relations;
• Acquire strategies to increase emotional and social intelligence;
• Establish an emotional and social intelligence action plan.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Employees seeking professional growth and success;
• Individuals struggling with their own emotions or those of their colleagues;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerKathryn Peterson,
Think on your feet® | Skilled Presenter™ | HBDI®| PassionWorks™
Known for her dynamic approach during training activities, conferences and coaching sessions, Kathryn Peterson’s fields of expertise are communication, presentation skills and stress management. She has many years of experience working as a counsellor with a wide range of individuals and groups. She is the author and publisher of the popular book, ’’OSER avec ceux qui nous compliquent la vie’’ (Daring with people who complicate our lives), among others. Take part in this workshop with Kathryn and stimulate your professional life.