How to Spark Creativity at Work
Signal your interest
Course CodeCEPS 1031EO
How can you be more productive? How can you innovate? Building a creativity process is more than ever a key skill required for every professional. It is not easy to gather a team and have them create and innovate. Not to worry, Sophie Lemieux can help. In this workshop, she'll give you strategies to stimulate your creativity and apply it in day-to-day managerial tasks. You will discover new powerful tools to bring the imagination of key team players even further than you could have imagined yourself.
There are no upcoming dates at this time.
Your takeawaysThis workshop will empower you to:
• Learn today’s definition and standards of creativity and success;
• Identify key factors and tools that impede creativity;
• Practice and integrate proven methods to stimulate creativity in work-related0 situations;
• Establish a daily creative routine to identify and apply personal strategies in the workplace.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Managers.
• Project managers.
• Entrepreneurs who want to make an impact in their workplace.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Your trainerSophie Lemieux
MBA | C.Adm. |C.M.C.
President of Solem Management, Sophie Lemieux is a member of the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.). She holds an MBA, a Certified Management Consultant title (C.M.C) and a Registered Corporate Coach title (RCC TM). She has over 15 years of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams, project management, training & coaching and business development. Sophie will bring your creativity to a new level.