BUSINESS-DRIVEN SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
● Design and build robust business-driven security architecture;
● Critically evaluate business assets, security threats and opportunities, controls and enablement objectives for organizational protection and resilience;
● Maintain and implement security requirements to secure key assets;
● Identify and document security controls and measurement metrics to mitigate identified risks.
Read more about this course here
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?● Business, risk-management professionals and consultants who want to communicate the added value of security-related issues to decision-makers in their organizations.
● Professionals and students who want to work in a security architecture team and/or interact with security operations.
● Professionals who want to protect key assets within their organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
|CECR 1003||CYBER SECURITY BY DESIGN|
|CECR 1101||SECURITY OPERATIONS|
© Concordia University