*** Note that you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. Those with little to no prior knowledge will require more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. ***
|CECR 1001||BASICS OF CYBER RESILIENCE|
|CECR 1002||GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE|
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
● Configure and fine-tune security-monitoring solutions;
● Administer tools like firewalls, proxies and endpoint security solutions;
● Construct and implement a strategy to prevent or mitigate threats and exposures using appropriate tools and techniques.
Read more about this course here
Our approachIn this course, we take a hands-on approach to learning that's focused on the acquisition of practical, real-world skills and competencies. In short, you’ll benefit from problem-based, project-based and experiential learning led by industry experts. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?● Professionals who want to work within a security-operations team.
● Employees and students who want to develop strategies to meet the time-sensitive and ever-changing demands of the cyber security landscape.
● Professionals who want to leverage tools and technologies to detect, prevent and mitigate threats.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University