Student Outreach Worker
Multi-faith and Spirituality Centre (Work-Study Position)
12-15 hours a week from May 1 to August 31 ($14.50/hour)
- Ensuring a friendly, welcoming presence in the Centre
- Produce and distribute advertising for the centre (newsletter, social media, event posters)
- Support smooth running of the Centre (shopping for supplies)
- Assisting with department events
- Office assistance (answering phones, scheduling appointments, updating the website)
- Replace Service Assistant (lunch hour and vacation)
- Must have valid Concordia work study authorization for Summer 2019 (Please review work-study eligibility criteria and apply for authorization at http://www.concordia.ca/students/financial -support/work-study.html)
- Respect of diversity and ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds
- Be self-motivated, creative, flexible, with demonstrated initiative
- Experience working with the public
To Apply: Please send your CV, Cover Letter and Work-Study Authorization by email to email@example.com by April 15 , 2019.
Note: Work-Study Suthorization can be forwarded later if you have not received it yet, but your cover letter should address how you meet the work -study eligibility criteria (as stated on the website listed above), have applied for authorization, and what response you have received so far.
Applications not accompanied by a cover letter will not be considered.