Check for open positions:
Faculty and teaching positions Teaching assistantships Exam invigilator positions
No posting for the Department at this time. Please check again later.
Teaching assistant (TA) positions are awarded to qualified applicants. The basic requirements are technical knowledge and good communication skills as demonstrated by past experience and academic record.
Applications are accepted from:
- Graduate students in a masters or PhD program
- Undergraduate students in 3rd or 4th year of study (achieving minimum A- grade in course to be taught)
To work as a TA you must:
- Be enrolled in a program and registered in at least one course during the academic year
- Valid (not expired) study permit or work permit for the duration of the contract
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Required for all TA positions:
- Passing the Concordia Oral Proficiency Test for Teaching Assistants (COPTTA)
- Attendance at the Health and Safety workshop (organised by GradProSkills)
Note: Markers are exempt from the training and the test.
Only selected candidates will be notified via an official "offer of employment" email.
Application for TA and marker positions
Working at Concordia
Concordia University offers competitive compensation and health, financial and family benefits. As an employee, you'll enjoy opportunities for training and development in a stimulating and dynamic work environment — a work culture with a conscience.