VIDEO: What will be the impact of Peter N. Thomson's $5.6 million gift to Concordia?
10 leaders in the Faculty of Fine Arts reflect on the transformative nature of this historic donor support
In this video, the Concordia community thanks the Peter N. Thomson Family Trust for investing $5.6-million in our Faculty of Fine Arts and making us the beneficiary of the largest gift towards a university-based fine arts program in Quebec history.
This new support gives momentum to our students and the Campaign for Concordia: Next-Gen. Now.
The video features remarks from:
- Rebecca Duclos, dean, Faculty of Fine Arts
- Juan Carlos Castro, chair, Department of Art Education
- Johanne Sloan, BFA 83, chair, Department of Art History
- Daniel Cross, BFA 91, MFA 98, interim chair, Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema
- Silvy Panet-Raymond, chair, Department of Contemporary Dance
- Guylaine Vaillancourt, chair, Department of Creative Arts Therapies
- pk Langshaw, chair, Department of Design and Computation Arts
- Mark Corwin, chair, Department of Music
- Leila Sujir, chair, Department of Studio Arts
- Ursula Neuerburg-Denzer, chair, Department of Theatre